Recently, it has come to my attention that there is a PowerShell User Group being born in Pittsburgh. The first user group meeting is December, 13th and Ed Wilson also known as TheScriptingGuy will be their first presenter. There are still a few seats available. If you are interested in developing scripts to automate processes I recommend you follow this user group.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Data Warehouse: Facts and Measures
- Building a Data Warehouse with SQL Server
- Resolving Very Large MSDB
- Upgrading SQL Server 2016 Release Candidate to General Availability
- Introduction to Dimensions
- Automatic Seeding Very Large Databases in SQL Server 2016
- Where is my Availability Group?
- Benchmark SQL Server Disk Latency
- Azure SQL Database Live Migrations
- Calculating DTU in Azure SQL Database