Recently, it has come to my attention that there is a PowerShell User Group being born in Pittsburgh. The first user group meeting is December, 13th and Ed Wilson also known as TheScriptingGuy will be their first presenter. There are still a few seats available. If you are interested in developing scripts to automate processes I recommend you follow this user group.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Building a Data Warehouse with SQL Server
- Data Warehouse: Facts and Measures
- Introduction to Dimensions
- Pittsburgh SQL User Group: Data Warehousing Presentation
- Share your local drives with a Remote Desktop Connection
- Resolving Very Large MSDB
- Azure SQL Database Live Migrations
- Rename Server Name for SQL Server Cluster
- 8 steps to moving database users from SQL 2005 to SQL 2008
- Developers Make Your SQL Server Queries Go Faster!