Recently, it has come to my attention that there is a PowerShell User Group being born in Pittsburgh. The first user group meeting is December, 13th and Ed Wilson also known as TheScriptingGuy will be their first presenter. There are still a few seats available. If you are interested in developing scripts to automate processes I recommend you follow this user group.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Data Warehouse: Facts and Measures
- Building a Data Warehouse with SQL Server
- Introduction to Dimensions
- Resolving Very Large MSDB
- Pittsburgh SQL User Group: Data Warehousing Presentation
- Share your local drives with a Remote Desktop Connection
- Make SQL Server Queries Run Faster
- T-SQL Tuesday: What's Currently Running?
- Where is my Availability Group?
- Automatic Seeding Very Large Databases in SQL Server 2016