Recently, it has come to my attention that there is a PowerShell User Group being born in Pittsburgh. The first user group meeting is December, 13th and Ed Wilson also known as TheScriptingGuy will be their first presenter. There are still a few seats available. If you are interested in developing scripts to automate processes I recommend you follow this user group.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!If you like our blog posts make sure you subscribe to our newsletter . We will share all kinds of great stuff for FREE!
Top Posts & Pages
- Building Your First Data Warehouse with SQL Server
- Rename Server Name for SQL Server Cluster
- Data Warehouse: Facts and Measures
- Allow users to start/stop Azure VMs
- Automatic Seeding Very Large Databases in SQL Server 2016
- Resolving Very Large MSDB
- Persist Sample Percent in SQL Server IS NOT PERSISTED!
- Building a Data Warehouse with SQL Server
- Powershell for SQL Server DBA's
- Adding a VLDB database to an SQL Server Availability Group