This year I was honored to be selected by Dell Software to present a ten minute session in their booth (#200) at the 2013 SQL PASS Member Summit. I decided to share how I do a SQL Server Performance Root Cause Analysis in 10 minutes with the SQL Community.
The following is my blog series and it includes all the sample code:
- Baseline SQL Server Disk Latency
- Baseline SQL Server Wait Statistics
- What SQL Statements are Causing Top Waits?
- What is Running?
- What are my Top Offenders in Cache?
If you are attending the 2013 SQL PASS Member Summit lets connect. You can catch my presentation in the Dell Software Theater at Booth #200 at the times listed below.
Dates and Times:
- Wednesday – October 16th @ 11:45am
- Thursday – October 17th @ 1:45pm
- Thursday – October 17th @ 3:15pm
- Friday – October 18th @ 12:45pm
Pingback: My links of the week – October 20, 2013 | R4