Have you always wanted to dig into performance tuning but wasn’t sure where to start? If so, check out this Introduction to SQL Server Performance Tuning training opportunity for you in Pittsburgh on September 13th. It will be given as a PreCon for SQL Saturday #250 in Pittsburgh. Konstantin Melamud and I will be sharing our lessons learned, methodology and scripts so you can start finding the root causes to your performance issues when you go back to work on Monday. Through this all day training session you will learn how to implement and use a performance baseline to be proactive and keep yourself one step ahead of the game. We will cover bad developer practices that are constantly being repeated and show you how to fix them. We will also show you how to improve the performance of your troublesome queries when you cannot change the code. Finally, we will also cover best practices that can be applied to help performance on the database and instance settings level.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- Building a Data Warehouse with SQL Server
- Data Warehouse: Facts and Measures
- Share your local drives with a Remote Desktop Connection
- Introduction to Dimensions
- Rename Server Name for SQL Server Cluster
- Resolving Very Large MSDB
- Calculating DTU in Azure SQL Database
- Automatic Seeding Very Large Databases in SQL Server 2016
- Upgrading SQL Server 2016 Release Candidate to General Availability
- Make SQL Server Queries Run Faster