Want to make sure you don’t have errors, validate performance, and save money while making changes with Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Managed Instance, SQL Server RDS in Amazon AWS? In this video, you will learn how to use the Data Experimentation Assistant to perform workload replay and compare your on-premise or cloud SQL Server workloads on-demand.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!If you like our blog posts make sure you subscribe to our newsletter . We will share all kinds of great stuff for FREE!
Top Posts & Pages
- Automatic Seeding Very Large Databases in SQL Server 2016
- Data Warehouse: Facts and Measures
- Resolving Very Large MSDB
- Building Your First Data Warehouse with SQL Server
- Rename Server Name for SQL Server Cluster
- Persist Sample Percent in SQL Server IS NOT PERSISTED!
- Persist Sample Percent in SQL Server IS Fixed!
- Adding a VLDB database to an SQL Server Availability Group
- Powershell for SQL Server DBA's
- Benchmark Azure SQL Database Wait Stats