Want to make sure you don’t have errors, validate performance, and save money while making changes with Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Managed Instance, SQL Server RDS in Amazon AWS? In this video, you will learn how to use the Data Experimentation Assistant to perform workload replay and compare your on-premise or cloud SQL Server workloads on-demand.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!If you like our blog posts make sure you subscribe to our newsletter . We will share all kinds of great stuff for FREE!
Top Posts & Pages
- Automatic Seeding Very Large Databases in SQL Server 2016
- Allow users to start/stop Azure VMs
- Building Your First Data Warehouse with SQL Server
- Azure Managed Instance Changing DNS prefix
- Adding a VLDB database to an SQL Server Availability Group
- Load SQL Function in SSRS Header or Footer
- Powershell for SQL Server DBA's
- Building a Data Warehouse with SQL Server
- Rename Server Name for SQL Server Cluster
- Share your local drives with a Remote Desktop Connection